Senior Recruitment Consultant - A&F Division
You're already a successful and established recruiter, and you really know your market. Your clients think highly of you and your candidates love you, but something is missing..........
Due to our continued success and we are looking to recruit a team of senior recruiters. This team will be pivotal in the helping to further establish and grow the A&F brand to become a force within the market.
How are we different?
· Interaction Recruitment is a UK leading independent recruiter with financial stability and an entrepreneurial outlook on business. As a senior recruiter we will encourage your innovative ways of working and help manage ideas right through to fruition, both enhancing your engagement and adding value to our business.
· We have no red tape in terms of verticals allowing you to move freely within the A&F market truly selling the best candidates you have sourced into the most relevant roles and business
· Our national office network lends itself to having good geographical reach. However, it is not saturated and you will enjoy having a wide geographical remit to focus on.
· Commission is uncapped and starts at £0 when the very achievable threshold has been realised and %s are exponential thereafter! We truly have industry leading bonus schemes for both consultants and managers which are hugely rewarding and motivating.
· With have access to an extensive range of the very best candidate databases and job boards and with our collaborative working environment and cross-selling opportunities (250+ consultant network across 9 specialist divisions) recruitment here is made much easier!
· We compete externally not internally allowing consultants to build better business relationships with their candidates and clients.
What are we looking for?
· The very best billing consultants with a strong desire for financial success, a tenacious attitude and the ability to build a reliable and profitable desk.
· A great knowledge within the A&F recruitment marketplace (Cambs & Essex)
· Recruiters looking for a career and the ability to progress in a company that can support it
What's in it for you?
· Highly competitive Salary, DOE
· Uncapped commission
· Great career progression
· Company Car (Audi/BMW)/ Car Allowance & FREE Parking
· Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers
· Annual, quarterly and monthly incentives including 2 week 5* holidays in the Caribbean!
If you like the sound of our company rewards, goals and objectives and would like to realise your true worth then please contact our talent acquisition manager Lauren Alexander to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"