Senior 360 Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare - Uncapped commission - Paid Threshold
Location: Bolton Office,
Salary £25,000 - £30,000Basic - DOE + Pension & employee perks.
Uncapped Commission raising to 20%
Desk - Duel (80% temp, 20% perm)
Industry Qualifications/training offered- REC Training Courses available (CertRP) - Recruitment, Management etc.
Are you a senior consultant wanting to progress and embrace a new challenge or a consultant ready for that next step?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join a leading healthcare recruitment organisation. You will be a consistent high achiever, proven at winning new business, and on track for a role in management. You will be expected to mentor less experienced colleagues, as well as deputising for the Manager in their absence.
- Business development by making sales calls, advertising, networking etc.
- Build & managing relationships with clients & candidates.
- Deputising for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions, mentor colleagues and being a source of advice and authority when/if the manager is otherwise occupied.
- Leading by example through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice to your peers.
- End to end management of clients and the 360 recruitment process.
We have a track record in fast track progression and offer opportunities to flourish within your career to ensure development of our company’s management of tomorrow. No smoke and mirrors, just transparency and all our resources to assist you in your development to more senior roles within the company. REC training courses & management training available to those who wish.
- Uncapped industry leading commission scheme.
- Paid Threshold upon target achievement.
- Genuine career progression.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards.
- REC training courses offered and funded by ourselves.
- Clinical training available - provided by company Medical Director.
- Genuine opportunity to progress and REC training/qualifications paid for by the company.
- Ongoing training from experienced industry professionals.
- Your birthday off.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Fun, family atmosphere.
Interested? Questions? Please feel free to contact us and we are more than happy to answer and queries you may have. Alternatively, please forward your most recent CV.
- Sales Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job