Cielo is delighted to announce that we are now hiring for experienced onsite Senior Recruiter
to join us as we continue to build out a brand new RPO solution for a leading global secure cloud services platform.
Are you passionate about driving talent acquisition strategies? Do you thrive in an experimental environment? Do you get excited by new and emerging techniques in the recruitment industry? Are you a solid relationship builder and enjoy offering the best possible stakeholder and candidate experience? If the answer to the above is yes, please apply!
The role will both challenge and develop you in a motivating environment. If you see something that can be improved, pitch it and let's test the idea!
- Attend vacancy briefing meetings to understand the talent requirements of the clients
- Create attraction strategies to identify the best talent by using innovative methods and channels
- Manage ATS applications with an emphasis on time and quality to ensure a positive candidate and hiring experience
- Conduct detailed Recruitment Qualifying Calls
- Manage candidate offer and negotiation process
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Develop expertise in the client's business
- Take ownership of data and reporting of sourcing activities and ATS pipeline health
- Ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met
Strong, innovative and creative are all attributes of people that make Cielo different. You'll be someone who constantly asks; how can we be better, leaner, more efficient and see ideas through to execution!
In addition to this you'll have:
- Previous recruitment experience gained in an In-house or RPO organisation
- Self-motivation and hunger to hire the best possible talent
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills to create highly collaborative partnerships
- Managed candidate journeys through an ATS and work on continually improving the candidate journey and enhancing candidate's experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of screening CV's and conducted Recruitment Qualifying Calls to determine if the candidate meets the bar
- A data driven mindset to understand what activities will drive success whilst being able to produce and analyse data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions
- Ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders and quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence
Cielo is the world's leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes.
Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising - and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above.
For more information, visit cielotalent.com