Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join this leading brand to provide hands on, proactive recruitment support to the business. You will be an expert & trusted advisor, accountable for the design & delivery of the end to end recruitment process for live vacancies to ensure hiring needs are met within KPIs & the full satisfaction of all stakeholders.
As a Senior Recruitment Advisor you will work as part of a wider Recruitment team to deliver a first class recruitment service to the business.
- End to end recruitment, to include; understanding workforce plans, briefings with hiring managers, putting in place a robust Vacancy Management Plan and Vacancy Attraction Plan, attraction and pre selection, facilitating the assessment process, offer management
- Managing stakeholder relationships, to include; line managers, HR and department heads
- Ensuring best in class attraction, segmented and planned by workforce type
- Management of third party suppliers where necessary
- Advising the business on best practice
- Building expertise in the client's business
- Generation of timely and accurate MI through ATS or CRM system
- Responsible for ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met
- Vacancies are filled with the right people at the right time & at the right cost as defined by SLAs / KPIs & individual customer needs
You will have a proven track record of delivering an end to end direct recruitment model that's both operationally effective and cost efficient. Your approach will be highly collaborative with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels You will have the ability to demonstrate an organised and innovative approach to managing attraction campaigns that leverages the benefits of the brand . You will be customer focused and commercially astute with a pragmatic, "can-do" approach.
My client will consider candidate's with agency, RPO or in-house experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.