As a Senior Recruiter, working on-site in Cambridge or from your home office, you'll have the opportunity to work with the industry's smartest people. This role is a perfect example of bringing the innovative scope of Cielo's Talent Acquisition expertise to an equally innovative client within the technology industry
As one of our on-site team, you'll be part of the team at one of the world's leading technology businesses who is responsible for technology used by an estimated 80% of the world's population. From mobile devices through to operating systems and smart motors, over a thousand worldwide companies develop products around the technology.
As a Senior Recruiter, you'll lead end-to-end hiring activity that will include:
- Talent attraction, sourcing, selection, assessment and offer management
- Managing stakeholder relationships with hiring managers, HR and department heads
- Being the custodian for candidate and hiring manager experience, passionate about driving a positive experience for all
- Generating timely and accurate MI / data through organized ATS and CRM system management
- Ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are consistently met
You'll have end to end recruitment experience gained within an internal, agency, executive search or RPO environment. You'll have experience of recruiting Engineering & Technology.
You'll have experience of successfully building strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers, and be an expert at successfully project managing multiple vacancies successfully.
A background in the technology or engineering industry is preferable but not a must; the main thing is a genuine interest in technology, IOT and the connected world.
Own your success, visit cielotalent.com