We’re currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract based at our Customer Operations Centre, Knowsley, Liverpool.
No doubt about it this is a busy and fast paced role, and as this is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, we’re looking for someone who is 'On it!’ As someone who can hit the ground running, can strike the perfect balance between three core areas of focus:
- Leading recruitment for our Corporate Business Services (Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Brand & Communications) Working across our Knowsley & West London locations.
- Supporting the delivery of our high volume recruitment for Contact Centre & Distribution Services.
- Additional project based work/initiatives and support to the Head of Talent Acquisition
You’ll be joining a fun and experienced UK TA as well as being part of a broader local market HR team and global TA team. In this role you will be fully accountable for the full 360 recruitment process across the business areas that you support including recruitment brief, creation of targeted job posting, candidate generation, active sourcing, sift, screening, interview and offer, you will partner with our Hiring Managers and fully own each campaign, you will have the autonomy to create your campaign and determine the best approach to bringing the best people to QVC while raising the profile of QVC externally.
To be successful in this role you will need to have exceptional planning, organisation, communication and the ability to attract and deliver high quality talent to our business. We are looking for someone who is agile, pragmatic and can use their initiative to prioritise (and sometimes re-prioritise) their workload against the demands of a business that never sleeps.
Recruitment Lead for our Corporate Business Services (50%)
- Work closely with Senior Leaders and Hiring Managers (Manager/Director/VP+ Level) within Corporate Business Services (Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Brand & Communications) to lead and deliver all recruitment requirements.
- Resource open positions with the best talent effectively and efficiently, within defined Service Level metrics.
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process from Requisition approval to offer.
- Clearly articulate and "sell" QVC's Employment Value Proposition to candidates and external parties, including culture, business strategies, talent management and organizational/team structure, and reward offering to increase exposure & profile of QVC opportunities
- Leverage online recruiting resources & platforms, such as industry specific job boards, associations, LinkedIn, university events, websites and Workday Recruiting (ATS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Prescreen candidates, review CV’s and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements to identify a strong slate of high quality candidates for open positions.
- Participate in interview and selection processes (interviews, assessment centre’s, role simulations) as appropriate, and according to local market practice.
- All aspects of candidate management and communication of candidates and hiring managers to keep them proactively informed via email and/or phone, and to ensure a quality Candidate / Client experience.
Supporting the delivery of our high volume recruitment for Contact Centre & Distribution Services. (40%)
- Working with the broader TA Team in Knowsley to ensure the effective delivery and execution of our high volume recruitment requirements for 2018. This will include, telephone screening candidates, inviting candidates to assessment centers and communicating outcomes to candidates following assessment.
Additional project based work/initiatives and support to the Head of Talent Acquisition (10%)
- There is a lot happening inside QVC at the moment and so we are looking for someone who can jump in and get involved in supporting some of these projects and key initiatives. In addition, we are looking for someone who can also provide ad-hoc support as needed to the Head of Talent Acquisition and take on additional recruitment related tasks.
Personal Specification (Essential)
- Ideally 5 - 7 years + experience working in a fast paced corporate recruitment environment supporting similar corporate business services as a Lead Recruiter.
- Prior experience of delivery of high volume recruitment campaigns for Contact Centre & Distribution Centres.
- Experience of all aspects of recruitment process.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to influence decision making at a Senior level.
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb information quickly and develop actions and next steps.
- Ability to work autonomously on own and as part of a team.
- Ability to interpret, interrogate data and draw conclusions to inform decision making.
- Ability to present to Senior Leadership audience.
- Excellent MS Office skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Workday Recruiting ATS
- Advanced experience level use of LinkedIn for Headhunting and Direct sourcing.
- Advanced experience level in direct sourcing through CV databases
- Contact Centre