They have been established since 2004. Started in London and now have four global offices (one in the UK and three in the US). They specialise in the data and analytics market. They currently have over 80 employees and are looking to double the headcount by 2019.
What they are looking for;
They are looking for a recruitment professional that enjoys building relationships but would like a more consultative, client-facing role. If you enjoy working with both clients and candidates but do not enjoy cold calling business development - this is the position for you. They are looking for a senior account manager to work closely with a CA team.
- Track record in either 360 recruitment or account management (any sector)
- Experience in managing a large project with lots of live mandates (most requirements from the clients come with around 20+ hires)
- No threshold and commission up to 30%
- Free gym
- Free fruit
- Lunch and dinner clubs for high performers
- Quarterly international holidays
- Account Manager
- Corporate Finance
- Team Leader
- Managing Accounts