We have an exciting challenge for a Senior Recruitment Advisor with volume recruitment experienceto join our team based in Manchester .
As a Senior Recruitment Advisor you will be fully embedded into our client to take ownership and responsibility for driving the day-to-day recruitment process. You will be consulting with and supporting the client's in-house recruiters and hiring managers through that process, adding demonstrable value to it. You will work closely with our talent attraction team to ensure we deliver high quality recruits in the most cost and time effective manner. The key focus of this role will be to ensure that candidates we are delivering are of the best quality and fit for the client's business. You will own and have responsibility for driving recruitment projects to ensure the operational recruitment always exceeds our defined KPIs.
You will have recruitment expertise across the hiring process including project planning, taking a brief, selecting, interviewing and on-boarding.
- Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
- Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilise proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
- Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
- Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
- Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone or face to face interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
- Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
- Compare candidate interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
Influencing the Hire:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
- Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
- Work to deliver strong candidates for each requisition.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
- Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
Strong, innovative and creative are all attributes of people that make Cielo different.
- Previous in-house /agency or RPO experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience recruiting across Corporate roles or IT experience
- Strong sourcing skills , Boolean search.
- Excellent candidate engagement skills
- Influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and provide regular updates to line and hiring managers as to status of search.
- Industry market knowledge
- Commitment to providing excellent service to the client.
And if that sounds like you, it's time that we were talking
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo's reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
- volume recruiter