We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, over 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to work on-site at one of our clients based in Leeds.
Pivotal to the success of the team, you'll ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You'll forge close links with the client at all levels and deliver innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations in full, every time.
The role of the Senior Recruiter is to develop and deliver an exceptional onsite recruitment service in line with agreed service levels. This will involve managing the recruitment lifecycle for a mix of specialist roles ranging from Technical/IT & Digital roles through to General Business Support roles (HR, Legal, Finance etc).
- Oversee & drive the recruitment process from initial briefing call through to offer management
- Build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers/senior stakeholder's through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling
- Actively seek out fresh and original recruitment sourcing strategies to meet client demand
- Identify process improvements
- Produce timely and accurate management information
- Establish and build relationships with remote sourcing teams
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs, as well as personal and team objectives
Skills and Experience
- Fluency in English, Oral & Verbal
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about candidate and client experience while displaying exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- With a consultative approach, you can demonstrate where you have been a trusted adviser to your client, with the desire to be involved in shaping the recruitment strategy and adding value to your stakeholders
- Demonstrable recruitment experience within an In-house, RPO or MSP capacity.
- Experience of mentoring, supporting or coaching junior team members
- Experience within either Technical/IT or Digital recruitment or General Business Support recruitment (HR, Legal, Finance)
Great things start with a conversation. Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.