We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. ??Today, over 4000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries.
Due to our on-going growth within our Contingent Solution, we are looking for Senior Recruiters to be part of a new implementation and the on-going service delivery and evolution for a new key client.
This is a really exciting development not just for CWS but for Alexander Mann Solutions as a business and provides the platform for you to join a signature account from the very beginning.??
The role of the Senior Recruiter is to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. You are responsible for building excellent relationships within the hiring manager community in order to identify opportunities for direct hiring and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted.
The Senior Recruiter can be responsible for mentoring junior members of the team and providing support and information as requested by the Manager. This is a key role that requires a responsive, strategic and client-facing individual.
- Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of NFI (monthly and annual) targets.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer term client requirements
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy for each role/business unit and agree the strategy (including web-based and direct sourcing) with hiring manager
- Work effectively with the sourcing and admin team to ensure a smooth client and candidate experience
- Mentor/guide members of the sourcing and admin team on best practice approaches, client culture and support them in achieving success in their roles
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the recruitment experience until start date including to ensure that all changes to a candidate's status are tracked on the ATS to enable accurate reporting
- Support the hiring manager with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them in determining an appropriate offer. Close the candidate: broker the offer with the chosen candidate, manage objections and support the candidate during their notice period
- Forecasting placements based on demand, changes in the clients business, the candidate pipeline and trends in business demand.
- Produce timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
- Identifying areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicating these to the Client Services Manager and the team (including coordinators, members of the sourcing team and Resource Specialists)
- Compliant with legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors)
- Knowledge in at least one market sector
- Worked with, and presented to and solved issues for clients and candidates (including Resourcing Managers, Hiring Managers)
- Experience of developing and delivering end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements
- Expert in behavioural / competency based interviewing
- Experience of working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs
- Experience of producing business orientated management information
- Have the ability to act autonomously, potentially responsible for own business areas on a standalone basis
- Thorough understanding of legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors)
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching)
Great things start with a conversation. Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community