Senior Recruiter - Calgary, Canada
The successful candidate will work as a key member of the recruitment team for this company, in their Calgary office and will be responsible for strong revenue generation & business development in supporting day-to-day activities to maximise brand awareness. You will also be mentoring junior members of the recruitment team.
- Candidate generation/recruitment
- Demonstrate consistent sales revenue by making placements and managing retention to become an integral member of the North American Region
- Demonstrate consistent performance in activity relative to minimum key performance indicators
- Ability to network and develop key client relationships within their specific discipline/team as well as for other members of the team
- Establish a personal brand, becoming recognised as an industry subject matter expert for discipline specific recruitment through networking and delivering value-adding solutions to candidates and clients
- Business development into new and existing clients
The successful candidate will need:
- Proven track record within the recruitment industry
- Experience mentoring or leading team members with the ability to monitor and drive day to day minimum activity requirements
- Outgoing/confident personality
- Proven organisational skills, smart and methodical, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritise (time management)
- Detail orientated
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion
- Excellent written and verbal presentation
The basic salary will be $50,000 to $60,000 CAD and OTE of $100,000 CAD plus in your first year, improving year on year. This opportunity is genuinely a rare one so please do get in touch with us if you are interested.
***You must have experience as a 360 recruitment consultant and strong billing figures to apply for this role. Applicants must have a Canadian or UK passport to apply for this role due to visa restrictions, or a current Working Holiday visa for Canada.***
"Recruiter"Recruitment"Recruitment Consultant"Senior Recruiter"Senior Recruitment Consultant"Oil & Gas Recruiter"Engineering Recruitment"Canada Recruitment Consultant"Los Angeles Recruiter"Calgary Recruitment"Calgary Recruitment Consultant"Recruitment Consultant"USA Recruiter"America Recruitment Consultant"USA Recruitment"International Recruiter"International Recruitment Consultant"International Recruitment"
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'