£27,000 - £32,000
Our client who are leading engineering firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Corporate Recptionist , this role is a reception role and much miore. Your be the lynch-pin for all visitors and staff.
- Ensuring all duties are performed to a high standard in a pleasant, enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Greeting and hospitality of clients and all visitors in a way that enhances our professional and corporate image
- Managing event requests for client hospitality to include client meetings and large scale events, graduate assessment centres, professional bodies’ events and internal networking events.
- Maintaining the professional appearance of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Operating a PC based switchboard dealing with all incoming calls, ensuring a prompt response to all enquiries and a positive first point of contact.
- Responsibility for the administration of meeting rooms for the office, including organising refreshments and lunches and working with the catering team to ensure all runs smoothly.
- Working closely with team colleagues, identifying opportunities to assist others and to ensure that tasks are completed and deadlines are met
- Liaising with security staff to support and contribute to the smooth running of the site such as car parking, access for contractors, issuing of keys etc.
- Booking out projectors, spider phones and Jabra’s
- Previous experience working as a receptionist for a large corporate organisation is essential.
- Good MS office suite experience
- Applicants will be well organised, professional, confident, possess exceptional communication skills, be able to work under pressure, and be flexible in their approach to tasks
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job