Job Title: Senior Receptionist
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa
Term: Full time
Our client is looking for a Senior Receptionist to work for this extremely successful company based on their very corporate reception desk. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist.
The role of Senior Receptionist/Client Services Co-ordinator
- To ensure that clients and visitors are welcomed and received in a friendly and responsive manner and that they receive a positive first impression of the business.
- To handle complaints with courtesy and refer more serious issues to the Manager. To ensure timely feedback to customers as appropriate.
- To enter all new leads on to a bespoke system, make first contact with the lead (by phone and/or email), and make the Manager aware of the requirement, including booking viewings.
- To ensure that all calls are answered and announced efficiently and courteously in line with company policy and procedures.
- To ensure that incoming and out-going post, parcels and faxes are sorted/franked, that clients are alerted accordingly, and that the post sheet is filled in for recharging.
- To monitor stationery/catering stock levels, and re-order as appropriate.
- To manage (or assist receptionist with, where relevant) booking, administering and invoicing meeting rooms.
- To ensure that housekeeping is of the highest standard. Specifically, that the reception and meeting room areas are well maintained, kept neat, tidy and well presented, at all times.
- To ensure that meeting rooms are always set up in accordance with company standards. Ensure that branded items such as pens, notepads and coasters are kept in stock, and request a re-order when necessary.
- To undertake typing / laminating / binding and other secretarial support serviced when required.
To be considered for the role of Senior Receptionist/Client Services Co-ordinator
- Experience in a similar role
- Reception experience is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Punctual: You should be at your post and ready to answer calls at your start time. If meetings have been booked, you may need to be present earlier or later than your usual working hours.
- Appearance: smart and professional
- Computer literate
- Well organised
- Calm under pressure
The package for the role of Senior Receptionist/Client Services Co-ordinator
Basic salary - £20,000 pa
25 day's holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (3 additional days leave between Christmas and New Year) Pro rata
If you are interested in this role, please apply on line quoting reference RA12067 or call Wendy Barriball for more information.
** Please ensure your email address is within the body of your CV **
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Solutions Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
- Previous reception experience