You’ll welcome all our guests by name, if they’re regular, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest. You’ll make sure every guest is looked after upon arrival and that guest leaves happy.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
• Current / previous experience as a Senior Receptionist
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• Excellent guest service skills always exceeding guest expectations
• Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, being a calming influence on the front of house team
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.
Situated within the historic Bishopsgate Gardens, The Ivy City Garden features an all-day-dining menu, private dining room and hidden garden, offering a tranquil al fresco escape from the hustle and bustle of the City. In keeping with the quintessentially British look, The Ivy City Garden has 3 cosy fire places, a summer water fountain, floor-to-ceiling glass windows and bi-folding doors opening onto a hidden garden. The covered garden has its own bar and a retractable roof, allowing guests to enjoy the garden space all year round, come rain or shine. The private dining room overlooks the elegant garden and neighbouring Church of St. Botolph, offering an ideal space for those celebrating a birthday or hosting a stylish working lunch.