We are recruiting for a senior receptionist to work in an award winning luxury private hospital based in the heart of Chelsea.
This is a full- time position working 40 hours per week, you must be able to commit to 2 Saturdays a month (alternate Saturdays).
Senior Receptionist Job Role:
As the Senior Receptionist you will be responsible for providing patients with the highest standard of customer service and ensure that all patients have a flawless journey from first contact to initial consultation right through to after care.
You will be reporting directly to the Clinic Manager. You will assist with the day-to-day running of the clinic and supervise the team in the Clinic Manager’s absence ensuring clinic protocols are always followed.
- A team player with the ability to deliver their roles and responsibility’s in a calm and efficient manner while working in a busy environment.
- Experience of working in a similar high-end environment, delivering exceptional levels of service
- Excellent communication skills and immaculate written English
- A polished appearance and professional manner
- Experience in delivering exceptional levels of service and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT and admin skills.
- A 'can do’ attitude.
- A calm demeanor with prior experience working under pressure using sensitivity and discretion always.
- Experience in medical administration (Preferable)
- Prior experience working in a private outpatient department or Aesthetic clinic would be advantageous.
You will receive great training and opportunities for career progression.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'