You will welcome all our guests with energy and enthusiasm – you will make their experience with us special and second to none.
Who are we?
A mixture of legendary Italian charm, delicious unfussy food, refreshing drinks, stylish decor and some good old fashioned fun.
Who are you?
• Current / previous experience as a Senior Receptionist
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• Excellent guest service skills always exceeding guest expectations
• Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, being a calming influence on the front of house team
What’s in it for you?
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job
• Meals from our menu
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
• Generous discount when dining in the restaurant
Why Harry’s Dolce Vita?
Reminiscent of 1950s and 1960s Italy, its natural elegance and impeccable heritage will offset high octane Italian energy and enthusiasm. Harry's Dolce Vita will open its doors from dawn till late - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with every Italian delizia you can imagine in between. Dinner will be a very relaxed and social affair.
Seasonal Italian ingredients pepper the food and drinks menus and this versatile kitchen will turn its hand to Italian favourites in every section and last but not least, the drinks list.