Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Senior Receptionist to join their team. As Senior receptionist you will be responsible for all the Reception staff and report to the operations manager each week as necessary.
- Answering the telephone in a pleasant and courteous manner at all times
- Deal with all telephone requests/queries in the appropriate way.
- Opening/locking up of practice premises and managing security in line with practice protocols.
- Accepting requests for repeat prescriptions, checking the fax and prescription box for repeat prescription requests
- Photocopying insurance medicals and reports, scanning and coding as appropriate.
- Filing results and any other relevant documents in patients' notes and refiling notes after use
- Charging patients, the appropriate amount for private work, providing a receipt to the patient and recording the charge in the receipt book.
- Management of staff rota. Manage Cover for Sickness/ absence Leave for team members which includes being able to take a willing and flexible approach in terms of Rota cover
- Training and Development of reception team.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with induction of new team members.
- Effective management and record keeping of prescription reports and logs/compliance.
- Attend team meetings assisting with minutes.
- Management to ensure completion of compliance housekeeping logs.
- Ensure all reception/Admin staff members are compliant with mandatory training
- Provide coaching, training support for all reception staff
- Experience within a similar role, including management of staff
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- IT Literate
- SystmOne experience is desirable but not essential.
Flexibility with working hours due to early opening and late closing.
The working hours for this role will be a mixture of 7am starts and 6pm finishes, however you will not exceed 37.5 hours per week, you will be working between 2 sites which are in close proximity to each other.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Senior Receptionist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'