A high-growth start-up (currently around 50 employees growing to 100 by the end of the year) require an experienced React Developer.
As an organisation they are changing the way we talk about location. A cutting edge start-up forging a new era of mapping.
You will join a dynamic, fast growing team and will take responsibility for all Frontend Development.
You will have good experience of Linux, RESTful web APIs and Frontend tools and technologies including React.
- Strategize and develop effective flow of information, ensuring that design solutions integrate technical and business logic
- Work with other team members to build rich, compelling and highly interactive web sites and mobile experiences
- Work with back-end developers to design web APIs that are appropriate for applications and fit the user interface
- Provide reusable React components
- Consume and display data from backend APIs as needed
- Provide expert guidance on browsers, desktop and mobile platforms with a focus on UX, interactivity, motion and performance
- Work with JS build tools such as Webpack
You need to know:
- How to use RESTful web APIs
- CSS and SASS
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors (or higher) degree (relevant experience and training will be considered)
- Advanced working knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, etc.) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, etc.), templating systems (Handlebars, etc.), Module systems (AMD, CommonJS, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of building responsive sites for desktop, tablet, and mobile with proven advanced experience with coding, architecture, and writing reusable libraries
- Expert image production experience working in Sketch/Photoshop/etc.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- node js
- react js
- react native
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job