Our client based in Surrey, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join a forward thinking imaging team. This role will primarily cover general x-ray and theatres and is flexible to be full or part time.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for the standard of own work
• Provide imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
• Ensure that all radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
• HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension with flexible retirement options
• Reward platform
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free on-site car park
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'