Do you want to work in a prestigious private hospital offering a highly competitive salary with amazing benefits?
Then get in touch today!
TTM are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographers to work in Harrow, London. You will carry out a full range of general and specialised radiographic procedures maintained to high technical and patient care standards, and to apply the lowest radiation doses possible consistent with good diagnostic images, and a safe environment. To be responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Centre.
To administer Intravenous cannulation and injection of substances (contrast administration).You will be able to perform independently and work within a flexible working shift pattern. You will provide efficient and safe services to patients, consultants and staff.
What do you get?
- Competitive Salary up to £42,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiographic skills
- I.V. cannulation certification
- Skills in general, fluoroscopy, theatre, CT/MRI
- State registration HCPC
- CT /MRI scanning experience (highly desirable)
- Mammography accreditation (desirable)
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice.
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the UK:
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.