BMI Ross Hall Hospital aims to attract the best healthcare professionals - we believe that having the right team, supporting and motivating them is essential to maintaining and delivering our high standards of Imaging and patient care.
Imaging is a key hospital service and is an important contributor to the success and development of our hospital.
As such, we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Radiographer to join the Imaging team in BMI Ross Hall Hospital Glasgow.
The Diagnostic Imaging Service in Ross Hall is multimodality and supports all of the medical and surgical subspecialties within the hospital.
The service includes MRI, CT Scanning, Interventional Radiology & Cardiology, Ultrasound, Mammography, General Radiography including Theatre.
Core responsibilities as a Radiographer in Ross Hall Hospital will include but not be limited to:
- High standards of Imaging and patient care within general and specialised radiographic procedures
- Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
- IRMER compliance with adherence to local and corporate Radiation Safety Policies & Procedures, Local Rules, Work Instructions etc.
- Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance.
- Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and College of Radiographers as per the ‘Code of Professional Conduct’
- Maintain active registration with the HCPC
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Previous experience in general diagnostic radiography as a minimum with any subspecialties an advantage but not essential as training will be provided in modalities with little / no experience.
Continuous Professional Development and training and development in subspecialties such as MRI and CT Scanning.
Private Health Insurance
Free on-site parking