37.5 Hours per Week- Permanent
Up to £32000- per Year
We are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Radiographer for a private hospital in Portsmouth. The role is going to be a permanent position with excellent progression opportunities with the company.
As a Senior Radiographer, you will be joining a friendly and professional clinical team. With access to the latest technology and techniques you will be able to produce a high standard of professional radiographic services at all times whilst maintaining a level of professional accountability in accordance with the SOR / COR statements of professional conduct. You will be undertaking all radiographic services performed within the unit.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Post-graduate radiography experience
- Have a Broad range of competencies matched to job description
- Maintain a high standard of professional practice
- Being competent to provide a broad range of radiographic techniques for examinations which are included within the scope of practice of the role.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements for safe clinical practice and an understanding of the responsibilities of adhering to Ionising Radiation legislation e.g. IRMER 2000 and IRR 1999.
- Have skills associated with review and assessment of diagnostic images, highlighting any abnormalities that maybe present.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and all other partners.
- Have an ability to cope in a fast-paced working environment.
- Show high levels of self-motivation and be capable of using your own initiative.
BSc (Hons) degree in Diagnostic Radiography or DCR(R) qualification. HCPC Registration.
If you would like to apply for this post, please email your CV to or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job