BMI Cavell Hospital in Enfield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department to cover MRI and CT.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSC in Diagnostic Radiography, or
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers
- State Registration with the HPC
- A wide range of radiography experience
- Experience in MRI and CT
Duties of this role include:
- To carry out radiographic procedures in accordance with IRM(E)R regulations.
- To participate in achieving the standards of patient care and customer service detailed in the Quality System.
- Participate in all aspects of general, ward, theatre and dental radiography.
- Rotation through CT
- The post holder is Competent to authorise CT scans following justification guidelines given in the justification guidelines procedure specific to the Albyn Hospital.
- The post holder is Competent to authorise Ultrasound scans following justification guidelines given in the justification guidelines procedure specific to the Albyn Hospital.
- Participate in shift system including occasional weekend work.
- Participate in an on-call system
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.