We are currently working with a well established local business who require a Senior R&D Tax Technical Consultant.
A R&D Tax Consultancy with a team of technical consultants who specialise in R&D Tax Credits. They assist many UK based manufacturing and software companies claim back money from HMRC, in respect of any technical or scientific product development.
Their specialist experience allows them to prepare and file claims to meet the local tax authority requirements and ensures this process runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Managing a wide and varied UK based client portfolio
- Responsible for preparing / reviewing R&D claims, identifying opportunities and approaching targets in the local market, scoping and pricing work and reviewing output.
- Offer advice around R&D Tax Credits and how to best utilise these.
- Liaise with the clients throughout the year and provide an excellent client service at all times with regular liaison.
- You will also research and assist in the preparation of proposals for new work.
- Mentor and brief junior staff on the client's business and the pre-assignment instructions, whilst supervising and controlling the completion of work, and to undertake 'on the job' training.
Desirable Skills & Attributes
- A good understanding of the UK R & D Tax Credit scheme
- Experience in preparing R & D claim reports
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential as you will be predominantly client facing
- Ability to write clear technical reports for submission to HMRC
- Able to prepare financial reports to support the R&D Claim
- Ability to manage own workload
- Analytical and inquisitive mind
- Ability to prioritize workload and work as a key member of a close-knit team;
- Strong communication and proactive approach to work
- Statutory financial reporting experience
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual with excellent people skills enabling them to convey complicated taxation advice to clients, qualified finance professional ACA or ACCA and/or qualifications within Taxation.
The successful candidate will have a willingness to work across the UK
In return our client is offering a competitive remuneration package, this includes a base salary of £30 K + dependent upon experience and qualifications, a generous annual bonus and contributory company pension scheme.
Peak Job Solutions is a division of Ultim8 Ltd specialising in assisting Derbyshire Dales, Peak District and surrounding area with their recruitment needs to source local talented staff across all levels within the Derbyshire Dales & Peak District and surrounding area.
- Tax Returns
- Tax Credits
- R&D Tax Claims
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job