Senior R&D Nutrition Technologist
FMCG / Manufacturing
As one of the UK largest FMCG manufacturers this is a fantastic opportunity with excellent benefits. With almost 4000 employees in the UK, this is an opportunity to join a true market leading business.
As a senior research and development nutrition technologist you’ll be working as part of the scientific team and will be tasked with;
- Developing complex products through the entire process.
- Making recommendations to the business on product feasibility.
- Working with cross functional teams to implement new products.
- Working in partnership with the commercial lead from concept to post launch.
- Ensuring new products deliver for both the business and the customer.
- Agree, communicate and ensure compliance to Brand Nutritional Footprints.
- Work with marketing and insights team to ensure nutritional profile to future innovation is captured in the product brief.
- Plan and manage delivery of the nutrition/raw material innovation programme.
- Understand ingredient functionality in application, recipe formulation and process.
- Work with strategic partners to identify solutions to drive health benefits and nutritional improvement.
- Prove ingredient functionality in application. Support implementation through the broader R&D team.
- Provide guidance to R&D team of interpreting brand footprints and nutritional requirements/claims as detailed in the product brief.
- Lead factory trials with operations, process and site technical teams at relevant sites.
- Ensure compliance to R&D process and systems.
- Work with group nutritionist and regulatory teams to ensure alignment on policy and category direction, providing relevant information for internal and external communication.
- Deputise for R&D Manager as appropriate.
Quantica are searching for candidates that have a degree in Food Science/Technology/Nutrition or related degree, Intermediate Food Hygiene (essential). With at least 5 years+ of relevant and proven industry experience.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your updated CV to the apply button on this advert.