Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works independently to plan and schedule own activities necessary to meet timelines.
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Designs, procures, and fabricates tooling and fixtures.
- Performs troubleshooting on new products/process problems
- Summarizes, analyses, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Responsible for Engineering Documentation.
- Demonstrates PDP/TPD system knowledge
Process Development Responsibilities
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems. Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM's, Routers, FMEA's, etc.)
- Provides Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
- Writes validation protocols
- Design Development and Packaging Responsibilities
- Fully participates in and successfully contributes to project teams typically including the following activities: product design and development, materials and/or product testing, preparation of specifications, process capability studies, research investigations (animal and clinical studies), protocol and report preparation.
- Interfaces with Physicians/Cath Lab personnel
- Invents/ creates concepts and designs for new products/processes,
Model Development Responsibilities
- 3D Data manipulation for printing and casting anatomical models
- Create patient specific pathology models from CT and MRI scans
- Maintains the model electronic database.
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the model development work in total project of moderate to complex scope.
- Development of new models and/or materials or improvement of existing models
- Interfaces with Preclinical, R&D and Marketing to understand the complexities of the neurovascularture and evolving disease/treatment state
- Skilled at design, fabrication, and assembly of models and fixtures, with a significant hands-on component.
- Interfaces with Physicians/Cath Lab personnel to obtain feedback on models and/or fixtures.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.