A brand new opportunity has appeared for a Senior R&D Chemist to join a team on a permanent basis. They are looking for an experienced Chemist to be based at their site based in Suffolk and are looking for an individual to start as soon as possible.
Senior R&D Chemist - Job Description:
- Ensure synthetic plans are carried out in full, on time and to specification according to the sales plan.
- Requirement to provide support to less senior chemists in relation, but not limited to, synthetic problems and HS&E issues.
- Deliver projects in full, on time, meeting the expectations of our clients and to satisfy the needs of the business to a high degree of technical competency.
- Suggest improvements to existing reaction methods in terms of yield, purity and cost
Senior R&D Chemist - Job Requirements:
- PhD in Chemistry
- Understanding of chemical reactions
- Large scale laboratory bench chemistry (Up to 20L)
- Be familiar with EA guidance and HS&E legislation
- Interpret analytical data and utilise this to adapt synthetic program
- Be able to observe, make accurate notes and write technical reports.
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Group by ringing or emailing if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact myself. I specialise in placing Chemists on a permanent basis and have a number of different opportunities on at present. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'