A small national, multi disciplinary, Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based a short walk from London Bridge station, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a progressive and fast paced Quantity Surveying team who work across a broad range of building sectors including Education and Residential.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working and dealing with clients from day one, providing cost advice and solutions.
You will also carry out a range of pre and post contract, cost management services, predominantly on residential and education projects.
The SeniorQuantity Surveyor
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or MRICS
- Minimum of 25years, PQS/Consultancy experience
- Client facing, confident and professional
- Preferably had experience working on either education or residential projects
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- APC training and professional membership fees
- Career development
- Social and team events
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / RICS / Construction / Senior Cost Consultant
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / RICS / Construction / Senior Cost Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'