A small Luxury Property Developer in Surrey is looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their team.
This Developer specialises in the Super Prime private property market and has no shortage of exciting, bespoke developments in the pipeline over the next 12 months.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work closely alongside the Commercial Director, Contracts Managers and site teams to ensure successful delivery of their award-winning projects.
The company has an impressive pipeline of projects and is at an exciting time of growth with aims to expand over the coming months. This could be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior QS eager to help a smaller company grow and also build a team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- High-end residential experience
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer
- A successful track record independently running projects from procurement to final accounts
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong career progression
- Bespoke, high-end project work
- Company phone
- Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Luxury Developer / Private Developer / Surrey
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Luxury Developer / Private Developer / Surrey
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'