A proud, partner-led property consultancy is seeking a commercially-minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to offer varied Quantity Surveying services across a range of residential and commercial projects.
Working alongside their Director of Quantity Surveying, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to develop their skills and progress to Partnership with an established consultancy winning the rights to some of Birmingham's most sought-after projects.
Based in the heart of Birmingham, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a sociable, driven and growing team of Quantity Surveyors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a multi-award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of close-knit, forward-thinking team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Quantity Surveying Director would like to see the following;
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Strong Pre Contract experience
- Experience as Employers Agent/Contract Admin
- Experience supporting marking leading clients within the Retail, Commercial and Residential sectors
- Running small teams
- Ambition to business develop
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Uncapped progression pathway to Partnership
- Performance based bonus
- Collaborative work structure
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Cost Consultancy | MRICS | Birmingham| Quantity Surveying
- Senior Quantity Surveyor | Cost Consultancy | MRICS | Birmingham | Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'