A large scale, Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Healthcare project experience as a result of securing several, long term, major fit out and development projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Director and team of Cost Managers in London, who support an array of public and private sector clients on projects up to £200m.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will act as the lead Surveyor in a client facing capacity, whilst receiving support on pre and post contract tasks from the Cost Managers.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Recent, healthcare experience
- A successful track record of delivering hospital projects from inception to completion
- Two stage tender experience
- Client facing
- MRICS, or working towards
- Degree qualified
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Career progression
- Charity and social days
- Extensive APC training
- Flexible working
- Bonus plan
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'