Your new company
- Large Manchester based contractor
- Operate mainly in the North West
- Markets include: general commercial, leisure, offices, retail, public sector, education, and healthcare
- Projects typically in a range of £5m-£50m
Your new role
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Responsible for running the projects as the no 1 QS
- Sub-contractor management and payments
- Monthly cost reports
- Risk management
What you'll need to succeed
- Track record as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Portfolio of projects examples as the no 1 QS
- General commercial contracting background
- Good communication and influencing skills
What you'll get in return
- Salary £50-65k
- Car allowance
- Bonus potential
- Career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'