Senior Quantity Surveyor
House Builder - New Build - Residential - £2m - £15m - Senior Quantity Surveyor
A privately- owned regional house builder who brings stunning homes to London and the South East are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their award-winning team of professionals in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. This organisation takes pride in building attractive homes in desirable locations enhancing building communities.
This Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a division that are currently building over 500 units over 10 operating sites, all at different stages, with build values up to £15m.
This organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who has previous experience of running multiple projects with high units at another well represented house-builder. The successful Senior QS will also need to have the experience of running their own team with a vision of longevity and progression ahead of them.
- Determination of the Cost Plan for the developments in cooperation with their peers, incorporating known and perceived risk factors to the project.
- Preparation of the input to the Purchase Appraisal and coordination and preparation of the phased Commencement appraisal.
- Liaison with the technical team and consultants so as to provide continuous value engineering of design concepts and proposals
- Monitoring changes so as to continuously identify the status of costs
- To establish subcontract sources early in the programme so that they can contribute to the design in terms of value engineering.
- Ensure procurement of all subcontract elements of the development are completed in accordance with the company requirements and sustainability objectives.
- Prepare detailed schedules of directly purchased materials in liaison with the development team.
- Develop robust and inclusive definitions of the scope of the works
- Maintain cost reporting systems in line with Company procedures.
- To directly manage the surveying function on assigned developments
- Minimum 7 years post grad experience
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- Longevity working for another successful house builder running residential developments
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Valid Driving Licence
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Generous Bonus
- Bupa Healthcare
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Residential / House Builder / Beaconsfield
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Residential / House Builder / Beaconsfield
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'