Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Main Contractor that provides high quality build services across Residential, Heritage and Commercial New builds and Refurbishments are in need of a Senior Quantity Surveyor to help head up a number of projects for the company.
- Producing Full Procurement
- Manage Sub-Contractors
- Finalising Preparations for Site Start
- Main Contracting Experience
- Knowledge of steel frame, facades and Roofing
- Package management experience
- Have 6-10 years' experience
- Construction related degree
- Steel frame and Facades experience
- Track record of successful procurement
- Detailed knowledge of relevant contract conditions
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Project
- Valid Driving Licence
- Appropriate CSCS card
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: London, Victoria
Projects: New Build, refurbishment
Sectors: High End Residential, Commercial, Heritage and Leisure
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor/Commercial/London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'