Senior Quantity Surveyor
Housebuilder - New Build - Senior Quantity Surveyor
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join this award-winning house builder that operate across the UK. The specific requirement would be for a high-flying Senior Quantity Surveyor to join on the construction of residential projects across East London and Essex.
This housebuilder specialises in building Luxury homes in idyllic locations, founded more than 55 years ago, the Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complexed residential projects in the region.
- Chance to join a friendly Commercial Team
- Involvement with the Senior levelled decision makers on a weekly basis
- A company that understands the importance of work life balance
Salary for Quantity Surveyor:
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Car or Travel Allowance
- Generous Bonus'
What's essential for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 8 years' experience
- Construction related degree
- Track record of running residential projects for a main contractor or developer
- Longevity in a previous employer
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Essex / Residential / House Builder
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Essex / Residential / House Builder