Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Main Contracting
Your Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by Phone (Jerome Lewis)
Who you'll be working for:
Widely considered as one of the best in the business and leading the way in the modern world of construction, this high quality contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their ranks.
With a turnover breaking the £3bn mark, the possibilities are endless for progression within this business.
Internal promotions, a solid reputation and excellent standards are par for the course with this outstanding employer.
- The company has a Senior Quantity Surveying opportunity site based and working within their successful commercial division
- The project is site based in Greenwich
- This is a £23 Million new build school ESFA National form of contract.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for hard working people who want to develop their level of seniority.
- You will be responsible for measurements, take offs, assisting with procurement, valuations, variations, assisting with CVR's, sub-contractor payments, final accounts and attending client meetings.
- This is a brand new job and my client are looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
- The company will offer up to £75K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as at least 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and discretionary bonuses.
You must have:
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
- Ideally a degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal
- A driving license is required
Make the move now. You won't regret it.
Contact Jerome @ Novo
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job