Shop fitting / Commercial Refurbishment
£40,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Interviewing: Week Commencing 9th April and 16th April.
To start: Ideally in June, flexible with notice periods
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor, working within the fit-out sector wanting to forge a career with a respected leading regional contractor?
Due to an uplift in work, a renowned shop-fitting and joinery contractor who has developed a large presence within the fit-out arena with an excellent range of high end clients are now seeking an addition to their organisation.
Working within a close-knit commercial team, you will be expected to oversee the financial aspects of multiple projects running simultaneously, with fast turn-arounds and impeccable attention to detail.
• Dealing with all aspects of Quantity Surveying duties including valuations and final accounts.
• Subcontract orders and payments
• Client liaison
• Mentoring the commercial team
• Pricing a range of high end projects to the value of £150k - £1million
To be successful in the role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Have prior experience working for a Design & Build/Fit-Out Shop fitting Contractor
• Able to oversee a range of fast track projects with no room for error.
• Ability to mentor junior/graduate commercial staff.
• An opportunity to work for a leading commercial contractor working on high end bespoke projects.
• Salary bench mark of £40,000 - £55,000 D.O.E
• Attractive package including: healthcare, pension & holidays
• Career stability and longevity with a company working at the top of their field.
Interested in the role? Please follow the link or alternatively call Sam Blatchley on .