Senior Quantity Surveyor
A vibrant, client-focused Consultancy are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on High End Retail and Hospitality projects valued up to £75m
Established for 5 years, this cost management consultancy are experiencing a sustained period of growth and envisage this continuing for the foreseeable future. They believe they will achieve this by providing high quality mentoring and training.
The opportunity to be immersed in High End Retail and Hospitality projects. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be reporting directly to the Associate Director and will be responsible for the management of teams of Quantity Surveyors and client accounts.
- Building Account Relationships
- Project Delivery
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Managing Multiple Project Teams
- Finding and Winning Business
- Operational Management
- Monitoring and Delivering Technical Excellence
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be from a Consultancy background. Able to show successful experience of rollout programmes and will effectively display:
- Enthusiasm and a positive pro-active approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage tasks through to completion
- Strong analytical skills
- Comprehensive written and communication skills
- Retail and hospitality project experience
This is an opportunity to work within a continually developing quantity surveying consultancy where dedicated quantity surveyors can quickly become a senior player.
- £50,000 +
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in the West of England, looking at your career options, then please contact Andrew Clarke at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Birmingham / SQS / MRICS / PQS
- Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Birmingham / SQS / MRICS / PQS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job