Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Housing Developer - North London
A well-recognised and forward-thinking housing developer are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on major residential developments of 2,3,4, and 5-bedroom high rise apartments and homes across North London.
This is a great time for the Senior Quantity Surveyor to come in and make an impact to the division. With progression opportunities always around the corner, this developer has a fantastic employee retention rate and are known to be great to their staff.
- Chance to join a friendly Commercial Team
- Involvement with the Senior levelled decision makers on a weekly basis
- A company that understands the importance of work life balance
What's essential for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 8 years' post grad experience
- Previous longevity in a successful house builder
- Construction related degree
Salary for Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- £68,000 - £75,000
- Car or Travel Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Generous Bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and interested in the role advertised by myself and keen to know more information, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Developer
- Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Developer