Senior Quantity Surveyor
An independently owned PQS practice is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding South Manchester offices.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide the full spectrum of cost consultancy services to a diverse range of private sector clients on projects up to £20m in Commercial, Education, Residential, Retail and Leisure sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a regional PQS practice, established for approaching 10 years. You will work alongside a small team of experienced Cost Consultants; reporting directly to one of the Partners of the business and take a leading role in the delivery of projects.
This Consultancy have developed a strong network of clients and consultants including private developers, investors & government schemes. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide cost consultancy services to these, such as:
- Cost planning
- Preparation of tender documents
- Bills of Quantities
- Interim valuations and final accounts
- Employers agent services
- Contract administration
- Project Management
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have 5+ years' experience delivering new build or refurbishment projects in the Commercial, Education, Residential, Retail or Leisure sectors and have:
- Quantity Surveying degree or another relevant discipline (RICS Accredited)
- Knowledge of the North West market
- Client Facing Demeanour
- Knowledge/Experience of IT systems.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Flexible working hours where necessary.
- Progression to Associate Director
- Performance related bonuses.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / APC / MRICS / North West / Greater Manchester / Stockport
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / APC / MRICS / North West / Greater Manchester / Stockport