Are you looking for your new role as an Senior Quantity Surveyor?
We are currently working with one of the largest construction companies in London and South East England.
My client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on their flag ship project which is a high end residential scheme with value ranging from 50-100 million
* Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site
* Reviewing Tender inquiries and tender analysis for projects
* Reporting into the Project Commercial Manager
* Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments
* Responsible for running own phase from procurement to final accounts
* Contractor management - payments, valuing variations, resolving disputes, final accounts. For various value subcontractors, including more complex packages
* Review original scheme design concepts with the Project Team and ensure the concept meets the budget, proposing alternatives where necessary
* Main contractor/developer experience
* At least 5 - 10 years experience working within a QS position in the UK
* New Build and RC Frame experience needed
* An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.