Our client is highly respected regional Main Contractor / Developer based in North Essex, known for their craftsmanship and quality across the region. They're a diverse builder, offering everything from high-spec executive homes through to delivering traditional projects from schools through to heritage works.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for the financial and contractual management of a diverse range of tradition contracting schemes, D&B schemes and development work primarily across Essex and Suffolk. You'll take the lead on some of the Company's most prestigious and exciting contracts, and seek to ensure their profitability and viability.
- Prepare detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work across a diverse project based
- Forecast, monitor and maintain cash flow to ensure it is maximised effectively.
- Mentor, develop , train and support existing and new members to the team, both within the commercial department and the wider business.
- Attend and host key meetings internally and externally, maintaining professional standards and promoting the company's standards and values at all times.
- Be aware of, and take the lead on, contractual issues and ensure that delivery teams are at all times advised and aware of key requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Construction related Degree / equivalent, ideally Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management.
- Previous experience within general commercial contracting is essential, previous experience within residential development is also desirable.
- You'll ideally be situated locally to the area and have an understanding of the geographical industry
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job