Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary bracket £60,000 - £75,000 + Package
New Build Housing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful national housing developer. Our client is an industry leading National residential developer, delivering quality high spec houses and regeneration projects. As a company they are known as a volume house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
- You will have experience within the residential sector
- Charterships are beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
- Final accounts
- Sub-contractors tendering
- Sub -contractors payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- General main contracting SQS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
- Reporting to the commercial manager
Advantages to this company
- My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
- All sites are within commutable distance of the Brentwood region
- Highly reputable company
- Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
To be successful in your application you will need to have experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within the residential sector.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.