Senior Quantity Surveyor
Developer - New Build - Residential - Senior Quantity Surveyor - Greenwich
Project Values: £200m+
The UK's leading premier leading developers has a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on one of the London largest award winning residential developments. This high-rise development will consist of over 10,000 units of apartments and penthouses with a build value of over £200m.
This developer is known to have one of the most successful development and progression structures in the market, with a turnover of over £500m every year.
Salary for Senior Quantity Surveyor:
£65,000 - £80,000 - Car/Allowance, Excellent Pension Scheme, Generous Bonus, and Bupa Healthcare
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 7 years' post grad experience
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Track record of successful procurement on high rise schemes
- Coming out of a similar developer
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / London
- Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Developer / Residential / London