Senior Quantity Surveyor - Premier Piling Subcontractor - Hertfordshire - £55K - 65K + Package
Are you tired of pricing up work for the same old boring, dead end jobs? Do you want to work for a market leading subcontractor who have packages on the likes of HS2 and other major projects? My client, a premier piling contractor are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Hertfordshire.
You will be working for a leading piling contractor who is arguably one of the best and busiest in their game right now. This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in fast moving and challenging projects, with great progression opportunities for the right person.
What's in it for you?
- Experience working for a specialist contractor
- Exposure on multi-million pound packages / projects
- Fantastic enthusiastic team environment
Principal Duties & Accountabilities (but not limited too):
- Understand the contractual and commercial aspects of the tenders and projects including the scope of works, pricing, risks and opportunities
- Change Management and contract administration
- Carry out monthly valuations, (including variations & claims) and final accounts
- Carry out financial reporting and forecasting on projects that are within company procedures and the time limits provided
- Communicate with fellow colleagues and teams (both upstream and downstream)
- Civil Engineering HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent is desirable
- Civil engineering, piling and ground engineering experience
- 8 + years experience working for contractor (subcontractor experience is desirable but not essential)
- NEC and JCT Form of Contract
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor