My Client that I am currently working with was voted one of Britain's Most Admired Company across all industries and House builders.
They have now got an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work based in East London on their 16 year project which is a mixture of new build High rise residential towers, with a little bit of conversion to turn into apartments.
* Reporting into the Commercial Manager
* Assisting the commercial team
* Responsible for running own phase from procurement to final accounts
* Reviewing Tender inquiries and tender analysis for projects
* Contractor management - payments, valuing variations, resolving disputes, final accounts. For various value subcontractors, including more complex packages
* Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments
* Review original scheme design concepts with the Project Team and ensure the concept meets the budget, proposing alternatives where necessary
* Main contractor/developer experience
* New Build and RC Frame experience needed
* At least 5 - 10 years experience working as a surveyor in the UK
* An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
If this role sounds of interest please apply. Or if you are looking to be a Senior Quantity Surveyor but the location just isn't right please call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.