Senior Quantity Surveyor
Seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a brand new major residential project in London (Zone 2). Project consists of over 900 high-end residential units built over several RC frame high-rise towers. You will be responsible for running your own phase of the project consisting of 280 high-end residential units, high-end leisure facilities and retail units. You will also be responsible for managing two other surveyors and assisting the Commercial Manager with day to day management of the whole site.
- Paying in up to £80,000 basic salary
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking company
- Strong pipeline of work
- Long term stability and progression
- At least 5 - 10 years experience working within a QS position in the UK
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Main contractor/developer experience desired but not essential
- RC Frame experience needed
- Experience needed on major project and been on project from inception to final accounts
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give Aaron Weintraub a call in our offices on .
Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.