ROLE - Senior Quantity Surveying
LOCATION - Hampshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £38-50,000
BENEFITS - Company car, 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holiday, excellent rewards initiatives, training opportunities
My client is a contractor to the water industry in which provide a range of services including repair and refurbishment of towers, bridges and tanks.
The Senior Quantity Surveying will ideally have the following attributes:
- Ideally a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Ideally a Chartered Surveyor and member of RICS
- Experience of working to NEC framework
- Strong understanding of civil engineering delivery is essential
- Strong contract negotiation and administration
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Ability to maintain order book turnover and gross margin projections
- Full driving licence
- Experience within the water sector
The Senior Quantity Surveying key responsibilities:
Reporting to the Delivery Director and Senior Commercial Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for receiving, processing and submitting framework and bespoke pricing schedules and tenders, managing all commercial aspects of ongoing projects and assisting with the company's month-end accounting processes. People with wide experience of both estimating and quantity surveying within the construction industry would be considered ideal for this position. This Senior Quantity Surveyor role will be based from their Hampshire office. You will cover a large geographical area of the South of England.
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveying, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job