Senior Quantity Surveyor
Developer - Residential - £10m - £150m - 2x Senior Quantity Surveyor
An opportunity has arisen for 2x Senior Quantity Surveyor's to join this award-winning house builder that operate across the UK. The specific requirement would be for 2x highly experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor's to work on major multi-unit RC Frame schemes in Hounslow, Maidenhead and Reading.
This developer offers endless opportunities for progression and exposure to some of their biggest developments. This is a fantastic time to join a developer who are great to their staff and really nurture their talent within.
Role: 2x Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Acton, West London
Projects: New Build - RC Frame
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
- Car Allowance
- % Bonus
- Bupa Health Care
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Minimum 7 years' experience
- Previous longevity coming out of a successful House Builder
- Construction related degree
- Track record of successful procurement
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Project
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Acton / Residential / House Builder / Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Acton / Residential / House Builder / Quantity Surveyor