Senior Quantity Surveyor
PQS / Consultancy - Leeds - Senior Quantity Surveyor
This leading consulting firm need an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to provide a new lead to their commercial team.
Assist in the coaching and development of subordinate team members in the delivery of service excellence. Deliver work in an accurate and timely manner and be able to interpret a brief from a client or manager and deliver to expectations.
The Quantity Surveyor will need to demonstrate the ability to take ownership of small / medium sized projects or significant components of larger Cost Management assignments.
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- MRICS or working towards chartership
- Experience of a range of projects in different sectors
- Excellent pre and post contract technical cost and commercial management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Management / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Leeds / Project Quantity Surveyor / PQS / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Senior Cost Consultant
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Management / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Leeds / Project Quantity Surveyor / PQS / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS /